Journaling is a powerful tool for personal growth.
As a creator or entrepreneurs, we need to be conscious about our performance and track activities and sour progress...
If you don’t want to stare at a blank journaling page, you can use journaling prompts to start writing in your journal…
For example, if you are stuck, don’t know what to do next, and want to coach yourself.
Take a journal and ask yourself the following prompts and questions:
- If I had no fears, what would I do in my life that I currently don’t?
- If I have 100% certainty I will improve 1 area of my life, what would this area be?
- What is the one thing that will motivate me to get in the morning and start doing the work needed? How can I implement or add this 1 thing to my life?
- What daily actions can I do now to bring me closer to an ideal future?
- What time wasters do I have that doesn’t allow me to achieve the desired results? What can I replace this time waster with?
- What is the one thing I was hiding from that, if I face it, will finally make my life better? When will I face it specifically?