Journaling writing can help you to respect, love, and appreciate yourself more stronger.
And this will result in your productivity boost and how you serve others.
And here is how you do it…
Set a timer for 10 minutes on your phone.
Now, ask yourself these 6 questions one by one.
And write the answers in your journal.
- Write to yourself the words of support and encouragement you need to hear.
- Remind yourself why you started and what impact it will make in your life and life of others
- Describe what makes you proud about what you do, regardless of results or progress.
- What cheers you up on a bad day? What big thing (mission, hire power, or purpose) keeps you moving against the odds?
- Allow yourself to think about your ideal life and perfect day, and then write it all down.
- Write about a moment when you felt brave and overcame an obstacle.
Be brutally honest with yourself when writing answers.
And after you write, ponder on new insights.
After this a feeling a love and respect for yourself can become even greater…