Journaling

šŸ“« Join thousands readers. New videos & articles in your inbox

Wanting too strongly is one of the biggest reasons many creators and entrepreneurs donā€™t achieve their dreams

Want to know what is one of the biggest obstacles

preventing many creators and entrepreneurs from making a significant income from their work?

Wanting to strongly!

When pursuing our goals, we often desire something to strongly.

However, the more we want something, the harder it becomes to get it.

This is because our conscious minds start to interfere and try to do the work of the subconscious mind. 

It's like imagine that instead of automatically eating, you turn into a child and have to relearn how to hold a spoon and how to chew.

Similarly, instead of giving the subconscious mind the possibility to figure out how to best solve the problem and come up with ideas, we rely solely on the 10% power of the conscious mind, not allowing the remaining 90% of subconscious power to do the work for us.

 

 

Enter Your Email and Get Access To Get Life Calendar for your journal in PDF format


You also will be subscribed to my email newsletter - 1 click unsubscribe.

Try this guide

You may like this posts as well


šŸ“« New guides and articles in your inbox
Join thousands readers. You'll get new guides, videos and posts as soon as they're published.


Ā I dive deep into the inner game of creators and entrepreneurs to help them with the best thinking tools for top performance and life satisfaction. To accomplish this, I develop interactive online transformational experiences: quests, adventures, challenges, and guides. Unlike books or usual courses, these trainings use my NarrateLearningā„¢ method (step-by-step narrative learning approach) to learn decision-making, problem-solving, working with intuition and subconscious, raising self-esteem and confidence, managing emotional well-being, idea generation, creativity, mental toughness, and working with beliefs to improve their mindset and performance.

šŸ“« New guides and articles in your inbox
Join thousands readers. You'll get new guides, videos and posts as soon as they're published.

Ā© 2023, by Alex Zozovsky Inc.