What are the best 5 ways to learn?
During my years as a creator and entrepreneur, I figured out these 5 things:
- Great books - You are exposed to the synthesis of the world's best minds.
- Great seminars and events are given by those rare practitioners who practice what they preach.
- Travel - Meeting and knowing people and visiting new places in different cultures is an irreplaceable education.
- Hiring a mentor who understands something better than you
- Keeping journaling - a powerful tool that helps to do self-reflection, plan, generate ideas and stay accountable
Among these 5, starting and keeping a journal and reading gave me the most significant returns on investment of my time.